Sunday 1 January 2012

Bbq Stir-fry

The other day I got a call from my kids, telling me they had been coming more than for dinner and a check out. I am always excited to see them and it brings me fantastic joy to cook for a great deal more than just myself and to watch their smiles as they praise their dads cooking. But right now was various, they mentioned they wanted me to cook some thing genuine fast but fairly tasty. The challenge was that I was caught off guard and required to think fast. Seeking by means of my cabinets and fridge, I began to assemble in my thoughts what I could create.

I began thinking stir-fry. Stir-fry is so very simple and fairly fast. As lengthy as you have all of your ingredients on the prepared, you can make a fairly fast meal in no time. I had some flank steak and some frozen mixed veggies. I also had some soy sauce and some beef stock in the carton. I was all set.

As I got prepared to start my recipe, I knew I required to spice it up just a tad. I reached in the fridge and pulled out some of my homemade spicy BBQ sauce This was going to be a best compliment to this stir-fry. I knew I could make a fantastic meal with a slight small twist.

When I began the beef cooking, I added the veggies and then the soy sauce sauce to the pan. I put some diced fresh garlic and a teaspoon of ginger in as nicely. When mixed all together I added about cup of my BBQ sauce and about a cup of the beef stock. I let the sauce lessen and it was a substantial hit.

I served the complete dish more than some white rice and dinner was carried out! BBQ beef Stir-fry what a cool thought, make sure you give it a attempt,

Eat Well!
Chef Brian


Home Based Jobs
Occupational Therapist Salary
Rn Salary
Flight Attendant Salary

No comments:

Post a Comment