Tuesday 17 January 2012

Bbq Stir-fry

The other day I got a call from my children, telling me they were coming over for dinner and a take a look at. I am generally excited to see them and it brings me terrific joy to cook for even more than just myself and to watch their smiles as they praise their dads cooking. But at this time was numerous, they stated they wanted me to cook one thing actual speedy but particularly tasty. The challenge was that I was caught off guard and needed to feel speedy. Seeking via my cabinets and fridge, I began to assemble in my thoughts what I could make.

I began thinking stir-fry. Stir-fry is so effortless and particularly speedy. As extended as you have all of your ingredients on the ready, you can make a particularly speedy meal in no time. I had some flank steak and some frozen mixed veggies. I also had some soy sauce and some beef stock in the carton. I was all set.

As I got ready to start out my recipe, I knew I needed to spice it up just a tad. I reached in the fridge and pulled out some of my homemade spicy BBQ sauce This was going to be a best compliment to this stir-fry. I knew I could make a terrific meal with a slight little twist.

Once I began the beef cooking, I added the veggies and then the soy sauce sauce to the pan. I put some diced fresh garlic and a teaspoon of ginger in as nicely. Once mixed all together I added about cup of my BBQ sauce and about a cup of the beef stock. I let the sauce lessen and it was a enormous hit.

I served the entire dish over some white rice and dinner was done! BBQ beef Stir-fry what a cool idea, make confident you give it a try,

Eat Nicely!
Chef Brian


Dentist Salary
Occupational Therapist Salary
Rn Salary

No comments:

Post a Comment